Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Pin-ups for everyone!

Turns out Livianna was not upset in the least about me putting up my David Wright calendar rather than the Red Sox one she gave me.

She came into the department first thing Tuesday morning (we had MLK Day off) and I could see she was trying to hide something behind her back. Looked suspiciously like a calendar.

She took Grace and Mellow shopping Saturday and while riding up on the escalator one of the girls spotted a calendar at the Borders calendar outpost. It was a David Wright calendar. They insisted that I needed one so they circled back down and around to buy it.

We went into my office and I pointed to the calendar I already have, hanging above my desk where people aren't going to see it, as she hadn't seen it. Then we started looking for other places to hang this second collection of my "son's" pictures.

Some of the shots look like they were photo-shopped, just a uniform change, that's how consistent David is as a hitter, and as a fielder.

No comments: