Monday, January 08, 2007

Happy New Year

Well, if you follow the Gregorian calendar Christmas was just yesterday.

Speaking of Christmas, in 2004 I received almost nothing but Red Sox stuff for Christmas, some of it repeats of other gifts or things I had already bought for myself.

This year I reaped another Red Sox harvest for Christmas, but none of it was repeats, and some of it was stuff I didn't know existed.

Livianna got me the 2006 team card set and my 2007 calendar. A Red Sox calendar from her is pretty much a sure thing each year.

My godson TM got me Red Sox dominos and a Red Sox Rubik's cube. I don't dare take that out of the package because I've never solved one of those.

Last year's Red Sox calendar annoyed me all through December. The player pictured that month was Johnny Damon. So while I love the Red Sox calendar that Livianna got me, I also picked up, half-priced, a calendar of nothing but David Wright. She can hardly blame me for putting up a calendar featuring my "son".

No comments: