Monday, April 23, 2007

To Laugh

4 in a row? You gotta be kidding me.

During last night's Sunday Night Baseball, Yanks at Red Sox, there was a moment when I was confused on just who and how many. With Miller and Morgan yakking about the homeruns and the video team playing and replaying Manny's, then Drew's, then Lowell's, I wasn't sure if the dinger I was seeing was a replay or a new one being hit.

And when Tek went to the plate, I knew he was going to hit one too. I told my cat Jesse James Orosco W----- that the captain was going to hit one, he hasn't hit one yet this season, now is the time. And when Tek hit the top of the wall, Jesse James Orosco was not happy with my cheering, disturbing his attempts to nap through the game.


Weather Report
Last weekend was a cold wet one, games doubled up or postponed, and on Monday we had the worst storm of the season, most snow we've had.

This weekend was glorious, sunny, warm, dry, not a cloud in the sky. It's around 80 today. And the B-Mets were on the road, of course.

They'll be back the end of this week. Forecast is for cooler and rain. Figures.

1 comment:

Jenks said...

I can't wait to go to a game where I don't have to wear mittens and wrap an afghan around myself to keep warm.

I'll have to check out the B-Mets in CT.